Slow Cooker Taco Dip
I absolutely love game food, nachos, dips, hot wings etc. So when I discovered this recipe, I was in heaven! This recipe for slow cooker taco dip is AMAZING! Start by browning and seasoning your hamburger. Then add these items to your slow cooker with the hamburger: refried beans, sour cream, salsa, and a jar of nacho cheese. How easy is that? I make slow cooker taco dip when I need to bring a dish for a potluck. Then I know there will be something I like to eat at the potluck, that’s what is important, right?
- 1 pound ground beef
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- onion powder to taste
- 1 16 ounce jar of Salsa (I use mild pace picante)
- 1 15 ounce jar nacho cheese (found on chip aisle)
- 1 16 ounce container sour cream
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 large bag tortilla chips
- Brown meat in a skillet, add salt pepper, and onion powder. Drain and discard liquid.
- Add meat to slow cooker.
- Add salsa, nacho cheese, sour cream, refried beans to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 2 hours, or until heated through.
- Turn slow cooker to warm while serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips
You may also like Super Bowl Nacho Bar